Thursday, December 01, 2005

Trackback : On an intersting opinion

Sudha, has clearly stated what could we have done to improve the remarks on our engineers.

Having a great potential across world, our engineers have always contributed more. Considering the less 'practical exposure', and more 'theoritical knowledge' indian engineers have, as commented by Criag, could it have been better to point out like: given the right exposure and current knowledge, indian engineers can scale up to new heights, as they have always done.

Well, even all IT industrialists like Naryananan, Anil Ambani speak the same.

How did we go about that?

venkat.Murthy

1 Comments:

Blogger meghanmiller5921 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home